Friday, October 22, 2010

PE4: Flash_Example


I took the time to learn about how to use Flash CS5.  Since Flash has many areas to learn about such as creating graphics, using the timeline animation, and others. I decided to cut my learning process into two segments.

Segment 1_How to create graphics:



Screenshot of flash.swf by Angela Dixon
To design graphics in Flash is fairly easy. The property panel on the right-hand side allows the user to change the dimension, background color, and many other things.  The applicator also has templates to set up the stage size for you. Flash has some similar design tools like other applications, so it is not difficult to work with it. Create a new layer before using the drawing tool.  Next from the tool bar selects the rectangle tool to create a box. Each time the users create a new graphic they should make a new layer and name it.

 
Segment 2_How to create animation:

 I decided to use words to make animation.  Just like the directions for creating graphics, I went to the timeline and made layers.  Putting each word on separate layers, I used the motion tween to create animation.  The timeline will become a light blue color to let the user know that the motion tween is working.  After assigning motion tween to each word, then I click and drag in the timeline over to my designating spot, so my words could pop up one at a time. Final, I test my movie to see if it works, if so, then I created an animation movie.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment